MAGA dork tweets from wrong account

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/23/maga-dork-tweets-from-wrong-account.html

15 Likes

Pretty wrong for a white guy…

28 Likes

I wish they were all this stupid.

This is the arsehole in question [archive version of Daily Caller article praising him].

26 Likes

Thank you, kind sir!

65 Likes

“I was born Black and I will die Black,” he continues, inaccurately.

:joy::joy::joy:

25 Likes

Known in Australia as the “Well done Angus” effect after Angus Taylor MP.

_106756624_0111b330-dc7f-4c51-859c-9a0e399cc37d

39 Likes

Holy shit- that article reads to me like a dim witted school kid’s essay, i.e., making the same point 4 or 5 times by jumbling your word salad in hopes your instructor doesn’t notice. :rofl:

Thanks for linking. And, fuck that racist little prick.

24 Likes

As I said in the other thread:

43 Likes

39 Likes

Obligs:

38 Likes

Looking at it and knowing his penchant for sock-puppeting, there’s a significant chance that the loser wrote the article himself.

25 Likes

… it’s been a long road, but we got there :sweat_smile:

37 Likes

astrodidact

43 Likes

He says it’s fake. I have no idea.

18 Likes

David Limbaugh, a no-talent loser riding on the coattails of his late, unlamented big brother. I think we know who the “malicious fraud” is in this case.

21 Likes

26 Likes

I’ve seen this a few times - wtf is ‘dei’ - I’m assuming diversity … but it feels like something I don’t want to google - the damn ‘algorithm’ is super happy to see you even read something right wing adjacent and suddenly your ads and youtube feed get blasted - it’s like trying to get rid of dandelions.

7 Likes

DEI stands for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Googling for it is safe.

22 Likes

Thank you. It’s close to what I was guessing based on context but I appreciate the response.

7 Likes

It’s a shortening, he was born Blackshirt and he will die Blackshirt.

It’s a problem, especially for non native speakers the habit especially in spoken English to shorten or omit part of the word.

13 Likes