MAGA-loving Christian prophetess Kat Kerr promises you can ride saber-toothed tigers and woolly mammoths in Heaven

Originally published at: MAGA-loving Christian prophetess Kat Kerr promises you can ride saber-toothed tigers and woolly mammoths in Heaven | Boing Boing

6 Likes

still into abusing animals, even in the afterlife.
heaven for whom? certainly not the tigers and mammoths!

19 Likes
14 Likes

And after you give the humans a ride you may eat them and send them to hell.

19 Likes

How about dragons? Any type would do but I’d like a Night Fury.

6 Likes

20 Likes

Just like Jeebus did!

18 Likes

I mean, a bunch of us have already seen that many people push the concept of a fairytale afterlife to convince people to join their cult, but I suppose it’s refreshing to see someone so blatantly mask off about promising whatever it takes to get people on “your side.”

When this is done specifically to children who are looking to adults for truth and understanding, I call it what it is - grooming.

17 Likes

Sometimes I imagine what heaven would be if every innocent creature that ever lived were there - just imagine all the ants and cockroaches crawling in the clouds basking in the glow of The Almighty.

12 Likes

Well. . . that’s one way of putting it.

Credit: liartownUSA

22 Likes

Well, shit, sign me up! Do we get pet trilobites too!?

3 Likes

I mean… I can imagine worst versions of heaven, honestly.

No, no, no…in heaven they will totally be into it, will be able to tell you so themselves, and welcome having souls ride them…

Emilia Clarke Hbo GIF by Game of Thrones

14 Likes

Like a Big Woolly Mammoth
You gotta wear that coat
Like his big brother Joseph
Yeah, walkin’ in the desert sand

2 Likes

Why wait? The GOP is riding the tiger right now.

12 Likes

If you’re going to prophesize, I suppose afterlife details are the safest category to cover. (I expect she’s been a little more prolific than that, though)

Also, I’m amused by the insulated tumbler she’s selling:

I don’t do demons

4 Likes

Swimming would be daunting, with all the sea critters of yore:

7 Likes

OH man - totally want to snorkel in a pre-cambrian ocean.

4 Likes

No Way Eww GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

10 Likes

Is this really silly? Yes. But is it at least a version of heaven with something positive about it, instead of just gloating as you watch the people you hate get tormented for all eternity, the way these kind of preachers normally make it? Also yes. At least Jason Mendoza would have fun for a little bit.

13 Likes

Wait, wait. So animals do go to heaven? Animals have souls and are unaffected by original sin? (In which case, how come their lives got so screwy after the humans ate the apple, then?) Presumably then, it’s all animals?

Or are these “fake animals” - some sort of divinely simulated animals for heavenly piggyback rides? A sort of supernatural, zoological Westworld? Yeah, that’s not creepy.

I dunno, I suspect this person hasn’t actually thought through the ramifications of her pronouncements, somehow. (And not just theologically speaking, either.)

11 Likes