MAGA man will never vote for Nikki Haley because "she has no balls to scratch" (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/05/maga-man-will-never-vote-for-nikki-haley-because-she-has-no-balls-to-scratch-video.html

15 Likes

Any man who scratches his balls all day should probably see a urologist, sounds like he might have a fungus or something in addition to his many personality flaws.

Of course this guy might be one of those toxic creeps who think that wiping your own ass makes you gay, so odds are good he’s not big on personal hygiene.

23 Likes

What an enlightened gentleman. /S

Yeah, sure, not even a tiny bit misogynistic. :roll_eyes:

25 Likes

Sounds like this guy might have some balls to kick and I hope somebody obliges.

23 Likes

This guy is nutz!

10 Likes

Crass, stupid, misogynistic. Very Trump-like, in fact.

15 Likes

Did this guy just come up with that, or is that a common expression in North Carolina??

Wowsa - I feel sorry for his wife. :confused: That’s some old school, hardcore misogyny.

15 Likes

Assumes facts not in evidence.

22 Likes

FTFY.

15 Likes

Seems pretty plausible.

10 Likes

Dc Comics Rage GIF by DC

Seriously, that’s how these chuds make me feel. What short sighted dumb shits. Aggghghghghghghghgh

12 Likes

The thing that gets me is these idiots, they know what they’re about to say is awful. They know that they’re increasingly in the minority with these backwards views. But they just can’t quite get to the point where they examine the why of it.

12 Likes

Apparently, Emmett Martin on X and Telegram is Ballzac.

I’ve been rubbing my arse raw, and it isn’t working; I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. :smile:

“A woman’s not going to be a good president,” said MAGA man Emmett Martin (single, hopefully). “She has no balls to scratch. She’s just gonna scratch her head. All a woman’s good for in my book is having babies and taking care of the house.”

8 Likes

If you have to scratch a body part in order to be able to think, you might not be such a great thinker.

22 Likes

[scratches head]

You may be on to something there…

15 Likes

“Don’t get me wrong, females know what they’re doing, but they still have to have a little bit of guidance. So Trump would be the one to guide her.

The value of Trump’s guidance on any subject, especially anything to do with respect for women, decency, morals, and ethics is ZERO. In fact, less than zero.

4 Likes

That guy is likely Gen X. WTF? You’ve gotta have some ironclad willful ignorance to foster that mindset in the Information Age.

4 Likes

Sure - it’s wildly, flamingly, in-your-face, unapologetically misogynistic.

I feel absolutely terrible for any woman who has to deal with this guy. Though it would be funny if, any time a woman had to interact with him, they just said, “Oh, I’m sorry, as a woman I just can’t do this for you, you should find a man to help you,” and then just left.

I had the definite feeling that this guy also wanted to say something racist, but looked at the skin color of the interviewer and had the minimal good sense to keep quiet on that front.

He’s familiar with the expression, “thinking with one’s dick,” took it literally and thought that was a good thing, I’m guessing.

5 Likes

Is he publicly admitting that he wants to scratch trump’s balls? I’m not judging, but I’m not sure if I’d say it on camera!

6 Likes

[scratching beard]
let me think about that…

9 Likes