Magician and audience make two guys believe they are invisible

Yeah, if you’ve watched any sizeable portion of the show you’ll realise most, if not all of the segments are definitely staged and heavily scripted. I watched through the entire season hoping it would get better, but I found really only a couple segments seemed even halfway genuine—the most poignant being when the kid cried.
Watch it if you’re easily amused by common magic, but if you’re after something more believable and awe-inspiring, do yourself a favour and skip this one altogether.

1 Like

I’ve filmed in public and semi public spaces before. We put up signs around the periphery and then saught signatures from identifiable folks after the fact. Most said yes, some said no. Here you’d be watching 2 of the “yes”s.

1 Like

I swear I spent an hour after this with Blame it on the Bassanova going through my head…

Don’t blame it on the sunshine, don’t blame it on the moonlight, don’t blame it on the good time - blame it on the boogie.

… and now you’ve got that stuck in your head. Well, you and me both.

Yeah I really want to believe this guy because it does feel like a fresh take on magic. I watched an episode and a half of the Netflix show before deciding that it just isn’t believable because he is clearly doing things off camera that a live audience watching a continuous performance would have noticed.

A large percentage of his tricks involve guessing something that supposedly only the subject knows. It just isn’t believable without some evidence or even indication that the subject was randomly selected.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.