"Magnetized" nurse's demonstration of metal key sticking to her because of vaccine backfires

I’ve been trying to stick one of those aluminium keys to my MRI machine and it just keeps falling off. Now, a good old fashioned steel key sticks to the door to the room, let alone the magnet. So this nurse must be way magnetic. I suggest someone throws a box of nails in the air and we see which way they fly.

3 Likes

Me too! Of course living near Boston it seems like I’m the only north in a sea of southies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Max Eisenhardt was not available for comment.

magn

3 Likes

Also, Ernest must have gotten the vaccine:

2 Likes

Can’t get the vimeo or tiktok links to embed, but I love this video of on of her peers rubbing talc on his skin, realising his hypothesis is wrong, and accepting it. Science!

4 Likes

checking blood and oil GIF

6 Likes

The level of magnetism in a magnet vs. that nurse? Well, let’s just say they are poles apart.

As long as you never reverse the polarity.

4 Likes

Let us apply science.

6 Likes

I’m reverse’n the polarity, Right Now!

9 Likes

It’s all keyfabe.

4 Likes

4 Likes

This is so ridiculous.

Obviously the vaccine doesn’t create magnetic fields in the human body because that would interfere with the secret tracking microchips.

15 Likes

tequilla ??

1 Like

jet_fuel

Unfortunately, I don’t think consistency is the least bit important for these stories. The important thing is that the vaccines are evil, and anything that supports that is true, contradictory or not.

9 Likes

It depends. Will you stick to her neck?

5 Likes

Ask Joey Nickels!! https://youtu.be/u5aMAoEbFl0

I met the people who were saying that metal objects now stuck to them because of their vaccines and gave them a whole recruitment speech about how they were the next stage in evolution, but once I said the word “evolution,” they looked at me doubtfully.

3 Likes

"Professor X had also arrived, I noticed, animated by the same hope that had first motivated me, and he watched the proceedings with the same growing disdain.

I said, “Chuck, maybe you can do something with them?” but Professor X said he had seen what was in their minds and would pass."

1 Like

Getting cutlery to stick to you is easy: You just have to apply it pointy-end first.

She should try that.

2 Likes

Wow. “Enact Vaccine Choice and Anti-Discrimination Act”
Sixteen idiot state congresspeople co-sponsored the bill.
These are the end times.

1 Like