Magnets and Marbles

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/12/20/magnets-and-marbles.html

5 Likes

Well done 2016. You had me worried, but then you pulled out this blinder right at the end.

4 Likes

Best part is the jump over the spike pit. <3

1 Like

No, I refuse to normalize 2016, period. 2016 is not normal!

All kidding aside, it’s a great little setup and I love the cleverness of the work, some of which was charmingly surprising to see happen. Well done to the creator!

7 Likes

Old, but still gold.

2 Likes

We need a new way to describe this Baader-Meinhof type phenomenon as it relates to internet contagions. I, like you and many others, have seen this before - and on BB. I saw it reposted on reddit yesterday and then I saw it on several websites thereafter. We only seem to use viral to describe these things when they’re new. This is like a viral repost or something. It’s not a new epidemic type of viral but maybe more like a common cold viral.

1 Like

Viruses can remain dormant and viable for decades; I guess these are just lying around in the long grass of the Interveldt awaiting a suitable host. :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.