Magnificent steel toilet flushes forty golf balls with ease

This could be a great follow-up to Will it Blend.

3 Likes

Golf balls are neither too big to go around the bend nor able to get stuck by trying to go down side by side through a bend.

2 Likes

Does it come in a gold plated model? [You don’t get to be a millionaire like Trump by paying for extras like a gold interior – a gold exterior is good enough.]

If “can flush 40 golf balls” is your metric for judging a toilet, you probably need to see a gastroenterologist and get a new butcher.

2 Likes

Does he have one of these in there?

1 Like

It’s not the toilet it’s the pipes combined with the volume of water. If you have an old home with the possibility of root balls in an old plumbing system, this type of toilet will not help you. All of the plumbing problems i’ve encountered over many years in many homes have all involved the exterior plumbing. Flush away, my friends :wink:

1 Like

If a toilet gets blocked, people will use a plunger to flush it using only air pressure. Which raises the obvious question, why don’t water-saving toilets just have an airtight seal on the lid and blast themselves empty with a compressor?

Something I was trying to look up the other day: why, exactly, would you need to replace a toilet? The only real reason I can think of is that there might be some buildup of mineral scale in the piping, but surely it ought to be possible to run some variety of strong cleaner through it to restore it to its original condition?

As for the toilet in question, there’s clearly one test to which it needs to be subjected:

ETA:

This belongs in this thread too.

2 Likes

KC? Wait, you’re not that Alex Smith, are you?

1 Like

That’s a good toilet, but, really, call me when they’re making one that flushes bodies out of the Matrix.

1 Like

High levels of accidental Partridge in this post.

1 Like

I recently replaced a toilet in my rental unit for two reasons: 1) the gasket between the tank and base was cracked and leaking which meant the toilet ran constantly and 2) original toilet was 20+ years old so took the opportunity to replace it with a water-saving dual flush model.

The job was pretty easy actually - took maybe 2 hours in total and no plumber needed.

2 Likes

I haven’t plumbed all the depths of the internet, but I’m pretty sure you don’t eat them.

1 Like

bad idea|nullxnull

2 Likes

You earn your name with that.

I seriously can’t stop laughing :joy::joy:

Because that would probably suck your intestines out your asshole and cause instant prolapse

1 Like

“Marge, call the plumber—the T-1000 used the downstairs bathroom again!”

3 Likes

lol, nope. Just some guy who live there for a couple years.

1 Like

When I saw the golf balls and Gummy Bears I thought “great toilet if you poop like a bunny.”
Then they brought out the LongJohn whatever and I said “finally, a proper manly turd”, and my interest picked up.
But then he had to carefully align it with the chute and that’s where I’m drawing the line. Nope…