Magnificent steel toilet flushes forty golf balls with ease

Perfect for mornings after a bowl of Colon Blow.

2 Likes

I’ll bet you a hundred bucks I can clog it if you take me to Taco Bell first.

source (1)

2 Likes

Sucker generates a lot of splash back…like an out-of-control bidet! Messy.

I hope everyone enjoys this story as much as I did:

Related to that, I recall a story in Reader’s Digest from many years ago. Something about an undersea lab that used a vacuum toilet. One of the researchers there set up a tight seal between himself and the toilet seat and – voilà – sayonara intestines (or a portion thereof). He lived (not in a party animal way though).

1 Like

"Magnificent steel toilet flushes forty golf balls with ease" … and that’s terrible.

1 Like

Its interesting that it could happen because the Mythbusters had tried to replicate it back in the day and i don’t recall that they were able to get those kinds of results. I guess the solution for heavier set people is don’t flush while still sitting on the toilet.

1 Like

I’d think that said injury could only happen if the seat was integral with the bowl; no chance of air breaking the vacuum other than between the seat and the user.

1 Like

Wow. I was trying to wrap my head around the fact that the small intestines were pulled out - instead of the large intestine (colon) which is closer to the, ahem, ‘exit’. Then I found this:

Box 1 in the article shows the lengths of small intestine that they had to resect. Ouch.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.