Man accused of decapitating neighbor with machete, burying body with rotting dead deer

Man pointed gun at priest "the whole time" he was giving confession

Man accused of decapitating neighbor with machete, burying body with rotting dead deer

So far I like this season of Fargo, but I can’t say I understand the plot yet.

6 Likes

Pretty sure there is a correlation between stupidity and tendency to kill people.

“Have you ever heard the expression crazy eyes, well Donny had them”

The sick kid in me is fascintated by these “I knew some weirdo once who ended up killing someone and I aint surprised” stories but getting back to the Maine man, surely it’s dumb to go to effort of burying deers that he’s legally murdered and just chucking the human remains in too. Hyperthetically I would reckon that you oughta bury the body a foot or two beneath the animal remains if you’re planning on getting away with it.

2 Likes

Jesus… it usually makes it easier to imagine all stories involving Colorado as South Park episodes but this one has Fargo written all over it. I know many people balls up suicide attempts, particularly when using guns, but if you’re not fussed about having an open casket at your funeral you don’t aim for your chest.

1 Like

Just to be clear, that Maine man is not my main man.

2 Likes

Maine man : while superficially similar to Florida man, generally grimmer and accompanied by more uncomfortable chuckles…

2 Likes

When I was a Boy Scout there was a kid who…well, I still occasionally search the news for his name because he seemed destined to do something terrible. Using a church phone to call a 1-900 line was what finally got him kicked out but was far from the worst thing he did. He had a strong interest in fire and small animals.

And now for something a little lighter.

1 Like

Shoulda written a song about him!

2 Likes

I think you’ve found the flaw here.

2 Likes

I know white people think black people are somehow more dangerous, but when’s the last time a brother got caught doing this kind of sick shit?

No race is immune to having sick, fucked up people.

2009 apparently.

But this white dude was caught Friday July 15th 2016… so… make your own conclusions?

and @Mister44 silly of me to make it about race, but I’m just so sick of all the afraid-of-the-dark(ies) behavior

It can’t be denied that white males commit mass murder at a higher rate than demographics would predict.

Still, why would anybody assume that whiteness is casual? It’s crazy!

I feel that way about racism in general…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.