Man who aimed bow and arrow at Salt Lake City protesters charged with three felonies

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/05/man-who-aimed-bow-and-arrow-at.html

6 Likes

Sounds like Trump cabinet material

48 Likes

SLC has a big meth problem, right?

9 Likes

Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

15 Likes

I thought Robin Hood was supposed to be fighting for the citizenry AGAINST the abuses of government and law enforcement.

33 Likes

Sometimes you have to ask, quite unironically, if there might be something in the water.

8 Likes

if you didn’t grow up during the cold war […] You shouldn’t be alloud [allowed] to vote!!!

Is this an acceptable time to use “ok boomer”?

35 Likes

Wow. He hates Democrats so much he went from cop assaulter to boot licker.

18 Likes

Fortunately, that’s really rare.

/S

3 Likes

Whoo boy. This guy sure checks a lot of boxes in the “what’s wrong with conservatives” list.

24 Likes

Sigh. Trump seems to draw people in who seem to hate change. Not just a little bit of change, but ALL CHANGE in all of it’s forms. This guy wished that it was still the 70s or 80s and something tells me he’s going to acclimate to prison really poorly.

7 Likes

10 Likes

If he gets convicted and sent to prison, he won’t have to acclimate to life as an inmate.

Violent criminals are always prime recruiting material for the brownshirts (assuming they have the correct skin colour, of course).

20 Likes

From the wound, I wonder if he let go of the bow and held onto the arrow?

7 Likes

Brown shirts not brown skins?

1 Like

I sense a pattern of behavior…

13 Likes

Worked in Taylorsville, can confirm racist shitheads.

4 Likes

Don’t, don’t, don’t give him any ideas.

In hindsight - Hillary describing the ‘basket of deplorables’ seems right on the money.

21 Likes

How bad is the damage to your car?

Well, I see it on fire…

Lol