Man arrested for egging 85-year-old neighbor's house over 100 times

100+ times IS boredom.

2 Likes

Son of Sam style, but with egging one old dude.

I am unclear if this was 100 occasions or 100 eggs.

You. Yes you. We are friends now.

8 Likes

Why you mother clucker.

12 Likes

Are we talking turkey?

9 Likes

I read that and tried to consider how many man-hours of my teenage years were wasted to considering the possibility that someone might get a fingerprint from an eggshell…

Always a fun and interesting engineering challenge, protecting an egg dropped from X feet.

2 Likes

And he would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn’t for those meddling kids.

8 Likes

Ah but you need to fashion the knife from whole, unbroken eggs and sharpen that to a razor point in order take advantage of the feature.

2 Likes

The mugshot says it all. That’s a 30-year-old teenager.

10 Likes

I gotta send that in to HowtoBasic.

I did that in middle school, it was very fun.

The way it was setup was everyone gets an 8"x8"x8" Box, and the apparatus for securing the egg had to fit inside. The eggs were dropped from 40 feet onto pavement.

Most people tried packing the eggs in soft stuff. Packing peanuts, wrapping paper, bubblewrap. That kind of thing.

I decided to go a different route, and instead suspended the egg in the center of the cube using two pantyhose legs hotglued to the corners. I called it “The Nylonator” and it worked!

7 Likes

To get to the other side.

4 Likes

My wife’s first car accident was a fender bender with a couple who were just setting out to egg some houses and had several large cartons on the rear seat. The cars weren’t damaged too much, but the inside of their car was completely covered with egg.

19 Likes

They should have used a 2CV.

2 Likes

James Bond must stop… The Eggman.

“007, this tie clasp contains an infrared projector which can fry an egg from 10 meters away, neutralizing its DNA-masking properties.”

5 Likes

I don’t think he could coop. He’s basically plucked by that point.

5 Likes

I agree coop-letely – how did the judge conclude this guy wasn’t a flight risk?

7 Likes

If you want to do it right, you need to be prepared to stick with it.

1 Like

Nice hoodie, hater.

1 Like