Man arrested for egging 85-year-old neighbor's house over 100 times

I’m thinking that at Kozan’s house they found self-made video of him in the act. That seems to be the only way they could actually charge him for 100 counts, no?

Even if they caught him in the act once, they still only have one count… I cant believe the surveillance video at the victim’s house clearly depicted 100 incidents…

EDIT:
Good point, @daneel: Could be a case of self-incrimination, too. They get him alone, hand him a shovel, and let him dig himself a deeper and deeper hole. (Weird how low the bail is for 100 counts of vandalism.)

yeah, what does he think he is, eggstra special?

8 Likes

He might crack under questioning.

7 Likes

This poor guy is clearly a patsy for the Amish. They are ruthless.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Ever since she went on her rumspringa and never came back from the English.

What a cock-up.

Despite the age differences, could they have been fighting over the same chick?

6 Likes

So I go to a bar the other day, I ask Sam (yes, his name is Sam, just like the guy in Casablanca, which I haven’t seen, also I made him up and this never happened to me) if he has any interesting drinks that I’m unlikely to have tried and he pulls a bottle of Yoo-Hoo out of a fridge below the bar and pours it in a shaker with ice and soda water. Sam then gets out a tiny funnel and places it gently into a carefully emptied egg-shell that I guess he emptied that morning during his prep work (Sam is a busy guy, but it’s hard to tell watching him make drinks and small talk). So he pours the mix into the egg (gently, gently) with the egg sitting in one of those hard-boiled-egg holders you see at yard sales sometimes and he puts one of those red / black / green / whatever coffee-stirring straws which are like the golf-pencils of the straw world, and he slides his handiwork toward me.

“Egg-Straw Special” Sam declared, cooly.

“Sam, you didn’t put any liquor in this,” but he just gestures me to try it. He filled the straw with bourbon! Special indeed.

I think I spent about eighty bucks that night.

7 Likes

The cock of the walk.

3 Likes

Are you perchance also a fan of the feghoot?

2 Likes

I thought you were making a poultry pun until I realized you were telling me the genre of the thing I just composed. To answer your question: yes, I think so.

2 Likes

From the look of the egged house in the linked story I would suggest a good punishment would be sanding all the egg off the house and giving it a new paint job. I suspect that would take significantly longer than the time spent in 100 egg attacks.

3 Likes

You are seriously missing out on something good; go watch it ASAP. Just make sure it’s the B&W original, not the colourised obscenity.

4 Likes

Egg cannon. Proof of concept, of course. But can easily be adapted into the egg-firing version of the Phalanx CIWS. Or something.

Egg cannon!

*Slightly daft older gentleman from Missouri not included.

6 Likes

Diyou hear about the Midnight Scrambler, Everybody got to go!

FBI believe the egg-ninja could be white, collagen educated and possibly a poacher or even a lay preacher.

3 Likes

This could be another case of rap inciting violence.

2 Likes

I believe you, I saw The Maltese Falcon maybe six or seven years ago and I’m still picking delicious morsels out of my teeth.

1 Like

When told he had some egg 'splaining to do, he broke down and admitted, “Goo goo g’joob”.

5 Likes

That’s what is so brilliant about it. Any crime scene tech worth their salt knows about egg trails. :wink:

3 Likes

That… That I might have to try.

1 Like