Man can't wear shorts to work on hot day, so he abides by women's dress code instead

3 Likes
3 Likes

There seems to be something about Nantes and guys wearing skirts.

4 Likes

Hello, there, fellow Nantais! I only moved to Vendée about one year ago.

2 Likes

Generally, not in any realistic sense, no. There are ducts, and some kind of machinery, along with things laughably dubbed ‘control panels’, but none of it seems to affect anything except space and construction budgets.

I had a fantastic pair of combats in the 90s that had thigh pockets that would fit almost a whole bag of shopping in each one. Man, they were some good pants.

1 Like

One of the most bizarre things I’ve seen on TV was an edited-for-content version of Blazing Saddles (why bother, I have no idea) which removed all of the fart sounds from the campfire scene, so it was just a bunch of cowboys lifting their butts up and down silently.

7 Likes

sometimes, he’s “Lord Renfrew”

The full list of titles is “His Royal Highness The Prince Charles Philip Arthur George, Prince of Wales, Duke of Cornwall, Duke of Rothesay, Earl of Carrick, Earl of Chester, Baron of Renfrew, Lord of the Isles, Prince and Great Steward of Scotland, Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, Extra Knight of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, Grand Master and Principal Knight Grand Cross of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Member of the Order of Merit, Knight of the Order of Australia, Companion of the Queen’s Service Order, Member of Her Majesty’s Most Honourable Privy Council, Aide-de-Camp to Her Majesty.”

Lots to choose from. More “Scottish” ones than “English” ones. But that may be because the Scottish kings gave more to their eldest sons.

1 Like

In Munich? Are clothes even mandatory? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We should definitely wear more skirts and kilts. In the past few days, I’ve already seen French bus drivers, British school boys, French train conductors, and now this man. More people should do this. I’ve already started wearing my kilt more often this summer (and have gotten some very positive responses).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.