Man charged after spitting in face of child who refused to remove mask

The rules of Karma would dictate that checks notes the co-worker’s taking of “physical control” should involve several subtlety administered dick punches followed by a disabiling vice-grip maneuver to the same area.

Let’s hope the rules were followed…

Failure of parenting and bad education surely have a huge impact in forming the kid’s mindset, but any adult with a working brain should one day be capable of discerning at least the basics of a working society, especially if like most of them they’re raised by religious families and schools teaching the exact opposite of what they do in life. What strikes me is that most of those assholes paint themselves as good Christians, and they genuinely think they’re behaving as such. As an atheist myself I shouldn’t care less, still I find annoying their blatant lying to others and themselves.

These people always look like people I went to high school with + 30 years of age progression. I’d skip the articles but I always have to check the names, just in case.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.