Man claims he don't take no orders from no women

[Read the post]

Welcome to June 2012

4 Likes

A compelling demonstration of the value of a manā€™s morally upright and reason-anchored headship as a mode of benevolent protection for the irrational weaker sex. Clearly. Weā€™d probably all be lost in a haze of our muddled emotions without everyday heroes like that.

11 Likes

I donā€™t take no orders from no womenā€¦
ā€¦so, he takes orders from women?

I donā€™t take no orders == I do take orders.
From no women == he takes orders, but it doesnā€™t exclude women.

I think this is a fairly progressive attitude :imp:

19 Likes

I know it was 2012. But I still really hope he ended up in front of a judge who is a woman, who then proceeds to order him to do lots of things.

I wonder how much his misogyny is worth to him. Compared with all the fun things our legal system can do to people.

20 Likes

Tonight, a Very Special episode of Judge Judyā€¦

26 Likes

Itā€™s dickweeds like this guy who kind of make me wish tar and feathering and running people out of town on a rail were still doable.

2 Likes

Ok, that guyā€™s a turd, but if someone dumped a bunch of wood on the street like that near someoneā€™s house in Alaska, it would be like ā€˜Free firewood!ā€™ Itā€™s funny how geographic context matters.

13 Likes

No shit! I mean, this guyā€™s a complete tool, but that looks to be a few years worth of free firewood. Haul Toolio away, but leave the timber for me please :fire:

6 Likes

If a woman placed an order to have some lumber moved, would he take that order?

11 Likes

13 Likes

ā€œItā€™s not clear whether he will be fined or arrested.ā€ Or given his own reality show.

5 Likes

At this rate he could go for the Presidency.

21 Likes

A quadruple inverse negative! That old boy sure talks fancy!

8 Likes

Does he take fast food orders from them?

Apparently he is from Mars. We really need more mental health services on Mars.

5 Likes

I honestly had to think about how to parse it. And I still may have gotten it wrong :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe heā€™s a Ghostbusters fan and was trying to come up with his own catchphrase to pay homage to ā€œI ainā€™t afraid of no ghost.ā€

6 Likes

To bolster your theory, I posit that there is something strange, in his neighborhood. Something weird, and it donā€™t look good.

11 Likes

Too soon! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I stopped at Detroit.