Man dies of heart attack while burying murdered girlfriend's body

Originally published at: Man dies of heart attack while burying murdered girlfriend's body | Boing Boing

6 Likes

As Karma goes, not too bad. But I still think he got off easy.

25 Likes

He did manage to take the secret of his crime to the grave, it probably just didn’t take as long to get there as he expected.

29 Likes

At a certain age it’s best to hire someone to shovel snow rather than risk a heart attack. A bit more difficult to find someone who’ll dig a grave for your murder victim.

18 Likes

The trick is to dig a hole while you have your youth, then it’ll be ready for you when you are infirm. Maybe dig a fair number of holes just in case (you never know).

27 Likes

Your gardening hobby just took on very macabre overtones. :thinking:

23 Likes

Jack Handey would be proud.

14 Likes

I’ve been told my raised beds look like graves!

21 Likes

Digging a grave in your own backyard while the police is looking for her already is a bold move.

11 Likes

Why didn’t they try couples counseling? Oh, maybe they did…

3 Likes

It’s just a shame the heart attack didn’t kill him as soon as he started tryin’ to kill her.

12 Likes

Hollywood will pad it out, somehow.

2 Likes

Sounds like an Hitchcockian mashup between Rear Window and The Trouble with Harry.

4 Likes

It’s a shame that karma isn’t a real thing; if it were, people would be really reluctant to get up to no good.

1 Like

"But before he could finish the job he was found dead at the scene, "

This suggests that he was still working on the job while Dead, but once he was found he stopped. Awkward outcome.

4 Likes

They say that an old friend will help you hide a body. I guess he needed an old friend!

1 Like

https://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0669.html
Edit: No box, relevant snip:

5 Likes

Not too old, though, or they’d have keeled over, too.

3 Likes

Unfortunate he did not have the heart experience before becoming a murderer.

Didn’t have the cash to rent a backhoe?

waterskiing backhoe GIF

1 Like