Man doesn't realize that a woman he threatens is a UFC fighter, who pummels him but good

If only she had learned Street Lethal Techniques instead of that sport stuff which doesn’t work in real life :grinning:

5 Likes

10 Likes

Karma thy name is Polyana.

8 Likes

I really feel like if this happens often enough it will raise the general safety level of all women. Violent men should wonder if this particular woman is a pro boxer, or a military self defense instructor, or an off duty police officer. Not that I think women should become as violent as some men can be, but I think well trained women using force in self defence is a good thing.

9 Likes

“He came up on me, ordered me to pass him the cell phone and told me not to try to do anything, because he was armed. I saw the size, and saw that it wasn’t a gun. I didn’t know what it was, if it was a knife, a piece of glass, I didn’t know what it was. But a gun, I knew it wasn’t. Because he was by my side, I gave him two crosses. On the second cross, he was already knocked down - I didn’t notice it, I thought he was crouching - and I gave a kick in the middle of his face,” said the fighter.

According to Polyana, “people (when they see the photo) think that I beat him up a lot, but it was only two little punches and a kick,” she affirmed, explaining that “if the robber had been a fighter, the damage wouldn’t have been so bad, because his face would be more hardened.” She said that she also put him in a rear naked choke and kept the robber immobilized until the Military Police arrived. “There were even some dudes wanting to beat on him, but I didn’t let them,” she continued.

24 Likes

Obligs:

Hadouken

9 Likes

This is the second time in a week where poor judgement on the part of an attacker got him nothin’ but pain.
Good.

9 Likes

From the look of his face, her hands have got to be hurting … a little bit.

4 Likes

Not necessarily; UFC is mixed martial arts, IIRC. Some of those blows might have been kicks.

10 Likes

Face is a lot softer than a (real, unpadded) heavy bag or makiwara. And training properly gets your muscles to pull the small hand and foot bones together so they line up and support each other instead of pushing apart. Like a brick wall instead of a pile of loose bricks. So unless she completely missed a shot and caromed off his temple or teeth she should be completely unscathed.

5 Likes

As a recent victim of a crime, all I have to say is…

fuck him.

10 Likes

In my retail manager experience, if someone says they have a concealed weapon…they don’t have a concealed weapon.* Maybe in the past this guy has had people dare him to show his gun, so he decided to go halfway? Hopefully, he gets charged with threatening with a weapon in some form.

*This is revealed when the police arrive and catch them. I’m not as brave as this woman, and you don’t want to ever get hurt protecting the company’s profits. They will not congratulate you for it.

3 Likes

“There were even some dudes wanting to beat on him, but I didn’t let them,” she continued.

There can be only one!

5 Likes

I would beg to differ. She delivered two crosses with no gloves and no wraps to the cheek bone. Sure, her hands are hardend, won’t hear her complain either.

2 Likes

“He ain’t pretty no more.”

4 Likes

Hopefully. In the US, he WOULD be.

Nice pics! Thoroughly rearranged his face, didn’t she?

Maybe she’s a Picasso fan

8 Likes

Hear me now and believe me later, girly-man with girly-face.

2 Likes

I guess UFC is actually good for something.

2 Likes