Man doesn't realize that a woman he threatens is a UFC fighter, who pummels him but good

Or a frickin’

windmill!

3 Likes

k%C3%A9p

1 Like

You do realize that joke could be read in more than one way, yeah? That she’s awesome for defending herself and not killing the guy (which is what @enkidoodler meant) and she’s a bitch for taking the guy out… The way he wrote it was ambiguous, so he clarified.

But thanks for the heads up… /s

5 Likes

13 Likes
9 Likes

I was being too obtuse or whtvr, too ‘meta’ for my own damn good.
Thanks for calling me out a bit and allowing me the space to clarify.

fun fact: autocorrect make whtvr into “whiter”
ok, I’ll cotton to that (funny cuz I’m a white dude! but, hopefully, not an ahole)

11 Likes

“I met a whateva,
bein’ cleva and meta,
hell for leatha’
you betta,
b’lieve she gonna be thea.
With a fist in the face yeah,
and foot she done aced that
wannabe grace-less ass.
To the ER she got PR,
in Rio de Janei-rah.”

Somebody else can finish, lulz.

3 Likes

Sure! I’m glad you clarified it!

4 Likes

Laws differ, I don’t know what they are like there. In most of the USA you can use reasonable force to eliminate a threat.

Not “they (said) had a gun so I get to kill them”, but “they (said) they had a gun so I shot them until I realized they were no longer able to use that gun to shoot me”

In both cases they end up dead, but in many places the difference between “they ended up dead so I could be safe” and “I decided killing them would make me safe, so I did it” is also the difference between “self defense, you are free to go” and “manslaughter/some other lesser murder charge, free room and board from the state”

(NOTE: I’m not a lawyer, I had a law class or two in HIGH SCHOOL decades ago, take to a real lawyer if possible before you kill anyone, good luck!)

2 Likes

Do you pack your heavy bags with steel ball bearings?
The human skull is hard, and the skin and muscle layers don’t provide all that much padding. Splitting one’s knuckles open on a cheekbone or orbital ridge is almost a given.

3 Likes

Are we still on the “all violence is bad” kick? Because, this seems to me to be the perfect balance of justifiable violence in the service of self defense and restraint. She certainly could easily have killed him, or let mob justice take place after she had disabled him, but didn’t.

7 Likes

I thought he was crouching - and I gave a kick in the middle of his face

'Atta girl.

"When they go low" ...kick their fuckin' face in.

9 Likes

She said she punched him twice and kicked him once. Maybe she broke a hand, but he got the worst of it.

Yeah, and that’s where I part company with certain prominent members of the Democratic Party.

Not only can she punch, but she’s got quite a backhand.

I find the best time to rescue a damsel in distress is right after she’s kicked someone’s ass.

5 Likes

Yep, that’s him!

2 Likes

It’s not America, he can’t just walk down to the corner store and buy a gun.

1 Like

Or a Dali fan?

3 Likes