Man finds large brain wrapped in foil on beach

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/09/16/man-finds-large-brain-wrapped.html

4 Likes

Here at Fox 6 we have developed a highly sensitive bluring algorithm that can make almost anything look like a dick. We are very proud of this technology.

23 Likes

Oh, so that’s where I left it.

17 Likes

Wrapped in foil? Man, that’s going to sting when they put it back in.

6 Likes
12 Likes

Who brings delicacies to the beach?

6 Likes

It looks like a sheep’s brain

6 Likes

Aby Normal?

26 Likes

I really wish they’d add a scale bar. Its hard to tell what kind of brain without scale.

6 Likes

Yes, but has the brain decided on Trump or Biden ?

6 Likes

Obligatory:

21 Likes

Someone is going to get a beating when they learn the brain they sent their kid out for got left at the beach and now dinner is ruined!

4 Likes

I suspect this may be related to the 1989 incident in which T****'s brain was transplanted into Bloom County’s Bill the Cat after T****'s body was destroyed by his own anchor.

The brain in Bill the Cat was entirely too articulate to be T****. Clearly an imposter!

*THBBFT!!!

22 Likes

13 Likes
9 Likes

Looks like all those strips are online

I can’t help but wonder what Berkeley Breathed’s reaction would be, if you were to travel back to 1989 and show him evidence that Donald Jessica T. would be elected to the highest office in the land

5 Likes

Oh great you found it!
Now I can have the barbecue

2 Likes

The brain exists, so therefore Biden

6 Likes

Berk Breathed resurrected Bloom County a few years back when he heard T**** was running for president. But I think it soon became clear that what was happening was beyond satire and the comic strip sort of tailed off.

5 Likes

Abbie someone…

7 Likes