Man gets caught in ropes of hot air balloon

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/13/man-gets-caught-in-ropes-of-ho.html

3 Likes

It’s a stunt done by french and talented circus acrobats called “EXIT”

18 Likes

London, 1862?

5 Likes

turns out to be a joy ride

Say what? His ankle’s gotta be torqued.

It’s a stunt. In France, at Villeurbannes, by Les Ateliers Frappaz troup. There’s a lot of videos I’m not allowed to show you. (Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts.)

18 Likes

You can if you stick around. There is a restriction for new members. It cuts down on the number of people who come in to just spam stuff.

12 Likes

Well That is good.

Makes the giggling kids seem less psychotic.

12 Likes

Yeah, once I heard the kid laughing I started to think maybe this was a planned stunt.

5 Likes

That’s a bit of a relief to hear. At first, my thought was “Oh man, this is going to be ugly when his foot slips out and he plunges to his death”, and my second thought was “holy crap, people are laughing?..”

5 Likes

Happy to learn it is a stunt and not a real accident.
In any case, it needs more cow(bell)s.

1 Like

He’s also screaming like someone who is screaming for effect. I don’t think people do that constant intermittant scream in real-life situations, but definitely when running from a fake “bear” or a ghost on stage

3 Likes

Until I read that this was a stunt and not an accident, my first reaction was “perhaps ‘joy ride’ means something different to you than it does to the rest of us …”

I found the full video !

3 Likes

Stay out of the bight!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.