Man has trouble walking on sidewalk that becomes narrower and narrower

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/08/man-has-trouble-walking-on-sid.html

5 Likes

Papasan has trouble loading the video attachment.

4 Likes

Around here some selfish fucker would have parked their SUV across that pavement.

5 Likes

Why? I mean, um, … why?

Because the ground is lava…

19 Likes

It’s like a metaphor for life.

6 Likes

man, i thought MY local sidewalks were too narrow. jeez

1 Like

All I see is a still. You kids and your newfangled codecs get off my lawn!

1 Like

And again: The majesty of sport.

it_is_known_gif

6 Likes

Obligs…

5 Likes

I’ll try to keep this short, but I was down in Florida one time and the place I was staying was about two miles out of town. I thought I’d walk home that night. Out along the dark road, where I’d been warned not to step off the pavement because alligators. About a mile down the road, the sidewalk ended. I decided not to risk the gators in the dark and walked back to where I could hail a taxi. The person I was staying with told me that they were halfway through building the sidewalk when they realized - nobody walks in Florida and just stopped.

1 Like

This is probably an analogy to those speed traps, with a cop hidden behind a bush giving a fine for jaywalking to anyone who leaves the sidewalk.

I’ve never understood jaywalking. You’d think that the US being the land of FREEDOM! that you’d be free to cross the road wherever you want.
Also:

You’re never too old to play “The Floor is Made of Lava.”

Just tap everywhere on the screen (carefully avoiding the ads) and eventually something will happen.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.