Man holds bizarre world record for attaching drink cans to his head with suction

Originally published at: Man holds bizarre world record for attaching drink cans to his head with suction | Boing Boing

2 Likes

I now wonder how many drink cans I can stick to my head, and I sadly conclude: probably none. Really, it raises the question, what am I even doing with my life? What do I have to show for it? Certainly no kind of record involving drink cans (or anything else) attached to my head…

6 Likes

See this is the sort of thing I loved when I had a paperback of the Guinness Book when I was a kid – something I could try at home and something I could aspire to in my bedroom or backyard or at the schoolyard. These “Largest Number of People Singing La Marseillaise” things that seem all the rage undercut the rugged individuality of so much of the old style records.

As a ten year old you could think, “yeah, with practice, I could swallow more swords. I could limbo lower. I could travel further on a unicycle”

2 Likes

This guy must had had 3 DOSES of CV19 vaccine to be so magnetic!!!

Strong /S

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.