Man makes money suctioning beer cans to his head

[Read the post]

1 Like

#It’s because he’s magnetic.

5 Likes

Jamie Keeton of Evergreen Park, Illinois says he makes $1,000 a day suctioning cans and other objects to his head. He recently took his show to China and says he will soon land a Guinness World Record for the unique talent.

Apparently Jamie Keeton did not read Tuesday’s post: Don’t agree to do record-breaking tricks on Chinese TV. Just don’t.

Gentleman juggler Mat Ricardo writes, “Last week I got booked to travel to China and appear on their big world records TV show to pull the biggest tablecloth ever. Here’s how none of that happened and I ended up literally fleeing to the airport.”

15 Likes

This reads like one of those hard-to-believe claims you see spambots post in web forums, like MY MOTHER-IN-LAW MAKES $5970/WEEK FROM HOME BROWSING CAT VIDEOS ON THE INTERNET.

6 Likes

link? 

5 Likes

Oooh, weekend project… I need to experiment to find out what sort of superpower my slightly low baseline temp of 97 F confers on me.

3 Likes

Worst Mr Freeze ever.

6 Likes

Didn’t we just read about a guy who attempted to set a Guinness record in China on TV, but was bait-and-switched by the show’s producers? This fellow needs to read that article.

1 Like

Maybe you could get together and we could turn you into some kind of human heat pump to generate free energy?

4 Likes

Once he arrived he was forced into a hat-stacking competition with an expert local hat-stacker.

3 Likes

A severe case of

Late Stage Capitalism

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.