Man is late feeding birds, so they come looking for him

[Read the post]

They messed him up pretty bad when they found him, too.

20 Likes

First question I have is, do they know where he lives? The second is, has he ever missed a day?

1 Like

Reminiscent of the first week with every cat I’ve ever owned.

DAY 1, 7:00 A.M. “Here’s your food, kitty.” "Fuck you, asshole."
DAY 2, 7:00 A.M. “Here’s your food, kitty.” "Fuck you, asshole."
DAY 3, 7:00 A.M. “Here’s your food, kitty.” "Fuck you, asshole."
DAY 4, 7:00 A.M. “Here’s your food, kitty.” "Fuck you, asshole."
DAY 5, 7:00 A.M. “Here’s your food, kitty.” "Fuck you, asshole."
DAY 6, 7:00 A.M. “Here’s your food, kitty.” "Fuck you, asshole."
DAY 7, 4:45 A.M. bat bat bat “I was thinking today I’ll have an early breakfast on the veranda. Look sharp, food-beast.”

26 Likes

The legend is told of an MIT student who one summer made daily trips to the Harvard football field.

Every day he’d wear a black and white striped shirt, walk up and down the field for ten or fifteen minutes throwing birdseed all over the field, blowing a whistle and then walking off the field.

At the end of the summer it came time for the first Harvard football team home game. The referee walked onto the field and blew the whistle, and the game had to be delayed for a half hour to wait for the birds to get off of the field. The guy wrote his thesis on this, and graduated.

31 Likes

A dog thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me… They must be Gods!

A cat thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me… I must be a God!

11 Likes

Something tells me he’ll never miss another one!

3 Likes

I remember when I lived in Guelph that a woman used to feed the ducks and geese everyday with day-old bread she would receive from the local bakeries. The birds would flock to her like crazy. One day, I was walking along the path by the river, and all the ducks and geese started following me. It was like a scene from The Birds. Then I realized why they were following me…I was wearing a red windbreaker similar to the red coat that the woman wore. It was pretty neat. Thanks for sharing the video.

10 Likes

“Honey, I forgot to Duck.”

4 Likes

FTFY

9 Likes

When I was a kid, my best friend’s imaginary friends were ducks! I must send this to her! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

FTFY. :wink:

7 Likes

Like “shit through a goose”, I’d say.

1 Like

Man I’m glad those are ducks. I thought they were seagulls. Those things are disgusting.

4 Likes

Aww! I like you less now.

It’s the geese you really have to look out for. Geese are assholes. Specifically Canada geese. So mean.

5 Likes

Yea, well the only excuse for liking filthy seagulls is if you’re the mother of one. Even the fathers don’t get a pass.

5 Likes

Sometimes I take bread to the ducks at a local park, but only in the winter. I used to take bread in the summer and the ducks would say, “We’ve got enough to eat and don’t need your filthy bread. Come back when it’s cold.”

Reason 47893478934 ducks are assholes.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, that prank was apocryphal.

2 Likes