Man is so happy about his burrito that he dances on restaurant counter

Where’s that gif of the chicken whose head never moves no matter how much the rest of his body wiggles around?

Who knew the Amish could dance so well.

1 Like

Watching this more carefully, my theory as to what is actually going on is not that he’s dancing because he’s so happy about the food, but that the music that happened to come on (just as he was opening up his food) was something meaningful to him, something for which he happened to have a dance routine worked up, and it went from there.

I have to admit that i didn’t watch to the end, but did he put the food directly on the counter? If not, if it was in one of those Styrofoam container thingies, i don’t know why one should be particularly worried.

1 Like

I love the way her beard looks on her. Is that from Carnivale?

Edited to add:

And i see now that she is the bearded lady from Carnivàle, and yes she was awesome.

1 Like

Well thank you so much for sharing that vital piece of information with us. /s

3 Likes

While it’s the container was touching the counter. Here’s why it’s a problem.

1. He didn’t wipe the counter down.

2. He’s going to touch the counter, and his hands may come into contact with food. Yours or his.

3. The container touched the counter, and then the customers hands will touch the container, and then they’re most likely going to touch the food.

The possibility of contamination in all cases might be small, but they are all preventable with common sense. Don’t let people dance on counters, or disinfect after possible contamination, it only takes 10 seconds.

The intestinal discomfort you don’t get will make it worthwhile.

1 Like

He’s the counter person. His touching of food is likely extremely minimal. Also: he’s touching money all the time. Do you have any idea how filthy money is? Little pieces of paper-cloth ready to absorb all the sweat and microbes from living in wallets and less pleasant places (bras, shoes, etc.) are not likely to be terribly sterile.

2 Likes

He’s the owner of the restaurant. Have a look through the instagram that @Grey_Devil dug up.

From the look of the food, I would totally tolerate the owner dancing on the counter before every order, if it meant I got to eat there. And given that it’s New Orleans, it would probably seem like a normal and fun way to serve food.

4 Likes

Meh. So some of the customers will do a funny dance after they eat their burrito.

3 Likes

Nice, i didn’t even go through the instagram pics since i was at work. Good eye.

In my defense I’ve had a beard since I could grow one to cover my ugly mug.

1 Like

Restaurants should supply separate countertops just for dancing.

That way, food service would not be interrupted when someone spontaneously and uncontrollably contracts dance fever.

1 Like

I’m still mad about the lack of a real ending… That was a great show.

1 Like

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.