Man is so happy about his burrito that he dances on restaurant counter

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/04/21/man-is-so-happy-about-his-burr.html

2 Likes

5 Likes

Pretty much how i feel when i get good tacos

2 Likes

Mexican for lunch? Hell YES!

2 Likes

The off-camera girlfriend has a voice in the same register like you’d hear in Slow Gimme Pizza.

Where is this place?

The cajun equivalent of the Castro, perhaps?

2 Likes

I can see on the menu by the workers something that says Canal Street Confidential. A quick Google search only pulls up some hip hop album… though by the menu i can also make out their social media info but it’s too hard to read because the camera moves too much and the video quality is a bit blurry. The closest i get to making something out is the Instagram one… says xxxxxFOODTRUCK (and i think there’s an underscore after)

EDIT: Figured it out. @WEDATFOODTRUCK_ and they are located in the great city of Naw’lins. Mystery solved @frauenfelder

4 Likes

“Lawd, baby, you a Blaxican, baby!”

4 Likes

So, um, is everyone doing the whole Hipster weird ass beard thing now?

I swear I even spotted a woman in the kitchen with one…

3 Likes

Thanks for spreading the bacteria and fecal matter all over the surface food routinely is in close proximity too. But hey, glad you got your burrito.

6 Likes

Glad I’m not the only person who’s first reaction was about food safety.

After the dude jumps down, watch the guy behind the counter, take the next order and put it on the counter without first wiping down the counter with disinfectant.

Where is that place? I wan’t to make sure not to go there.

2 Likes

11 Likes

I did some detective work, posted the food truck’s instagram link above. They’re in New Orleans.

Personally i didn’t have a problem with him dancing on the counter. I’ve eaten at really seedy places before, guy dancing on the counter is pretty innocuous as far as i’m concerned.

1 Like

Um, is it possible to pop an un-boner? Because this bad boy is retreating into my abdomen.

1 Like

But but, the food you order is placed directly on that counter! It’s not like they put it in containers or a bag or anything.

/s

5 Likes

Pretty much. Any served food will be in a bag or basket, unless he left some muddy tracks or had wet shoes the likelihood of dangerous pathogens making it to someone’s meal is low.

1 Like

the bearded lady from Carnivale was awesome! A big, beautiful, bearded lady!

Also…

2 Likes

So is this the Taco Bell response to Subway then?

That musta been some burrito. . .

It looked to me like he asked permission before he jumped up there.

2 Likes