Man jailed for locking his son in concrete cell asks for release, claiming he dislikes prison life

Originally published at: Man jailed for locking his son in concrete cell asks for release, claiming he dislikes prison life - Boing Boing

3 Likes

Surprise, surprise, surprise!

13 Likes

“My son wouldn’t take responsibility for his actions!” says man who won’t take responsibility for his actions. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

22 Likes

In this ONE case, I think his home is uniquely situated to be a suitable substitute. Specifically, one concrete room in his house.

21 Likes

The only bigger surprise would be finding out he didn’t vote Republican.

17 Likes

… is that “situational irony” or “dramatic irony” :confused:

12 Likes

If directed at Ferriter, one would have to first explain what “irony” is… and even then

5 Likes

And then make it his abused son’s role to pick out his menu?

4 Likes

Cementitious irony. :wink:

5 Likes

Isn’t that the point?

10 Likes

Alright. This psychologist? They need their license yanked

Ferriter chose not to testify in his own defense. His team relied on testimony from family friends and a child psychologist, who described his behavior as misguided but not criminal.

11 Likes

What’s the Florida Man version of amontillado? Put some of that in the jail cell and slam it shut before this guy enters the Republican primary.

5 Likes

The only way that’s even remotely likely is if he didn’t vote at all.

7 Likes

poor thing 3

poor thing 2

cwaa

Reach enlightenment, fuckwad.

5 Likes

Keep the fool in prison, take the boy somewhere with a warm beach, good food and let him run. Send a video of the boy being normal to the dear dad to watch 18 hours a day.

4 Likes

Now you’re talkin’!

4 Likes

This bastard hasn’t got an ounce of love for his son in his whole sorry carcass.

3 Likes

I’m thinking either Ripple or MD 2020. Any other suggestions?

6 Likes

Boone’s Farm Tickle Pink???

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.