White people problems.

24 Likes

Why not even longer!

4 Likes

It’s no match for a good blaster

18 Likes

Why not just use a power line?

2 Likes

I was just thinking about the things Indy could do with an 80-foot whip!

3 Likes

(obligs)

3 Likes

Your brother got off easy. My grandfather lost an eye playing with a whip when he was young.

Attention all parents and all idiots on youtube: Whips are not toys. Indiana Jones is make believe; in real life, you don’t want to mess around with those things.

5 Likes

true! dont mess around with anything. be SAFE.

Safety first!

stay home, be safe.

:slight_smile: -its a life of adventure for ME. risk has rewards. but the rest of ya’ll - stay home. and safe!!!

1 Like

So, basically Spey casting short distances on dry land?

4 Likes

And a woodshop faceshield, too. That thing could take out an eye.

3 Likes

I practiced with mine every day when I was a kid. My mother used to say, “you’re not going to be happy until you put someone’s eye out with that thing!” In fairness to myself, in all those years I never did put out an eye.

But in fairness to my mother, I never was truly happy.

32 Likes

I would have much more sympathy for this guy if he were wearing long pants instaed of shorts. That spells out right there, how much respect he has for this weapon.

2 Likes

I let my son play with bullwhips and make and play with knives, shurikens, crossbows and blowguns. Did I miss the parenting memo?

5 Likes

Yes! You did!

I stole that from somone’s standup routine. I’m usually pretty good at finding things but I couldn’t find the attribution. Might be Emo Philips.

3 Likes

I mean, maybe he needs someone to anchor the tip?
Just the tip, and only for a minute.

6 Likes

Greedo whipped first.

7 Likes

We need to keep our eyes on this guy, fellow bbers! I think we may actually be seeing a future Darwin Award winner in the making, before he’s, uh, won.

3 Likes

I love how the title of the video is “Physics 4, Bryan 0”. I probably would have conceeded when Physics was only up by two.

6 Likes

The really long ones are not all they’re cracked up to be.

So I’ve heard.

5 Likes

Did anyone notice his name was Roper ! Kind of like how the Racer family said they didn’t want their child to drive, but they named him Speed.Did they think he would become an accountant? Man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.

3 Likes