Man mails amputated toes to saloon for use in their Sourtoe Cocktail

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/13/man-mails-amputated-toes-to-ho.html

2 Likes

I saw the headline and was concerned that some disturbed individual just got weary of having toes and decided they should go on to a greater destiny.

7 Likes

So… no? I’m going with no on this one. What do you think? No?

12 Likes

How chintzy. If I wanted to drink people, I would just open up a can of Soylent Soda.

How does it taste? Depends on the people.

5 Likes

21 Likes

I’m happy for everyone involved but no thanks.

5 Likes

[insert Futurama not-shocked gif here]

2 Likes

Another job that I’m unwilling to do what it takes to get my foot in the door.

7 Likes

Nope, just a disturbed individual that decided they should run in an Arctic ultra-marathon.

7 Likes

For most of the BB repeating posts that get a certain percent of NOPE, like eye/mouth edits I am there cheering for more. But this Sour toe cocktail can die in a fire and have all memory of it destroyed. :sob:

5 Likes

Yes, this and chocolate anuses.

4 Likes

Well, heck, if they’re spending six months in rock salt first, sign me up. I promise I won’t swallow it and run away.

6 Likes

It just doesn’t seem like my cup of toe.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t eat mummified items which were meant as food. Why would I do it for people meat?

2 Likes

Nope. Nope. Nope. :face_vomiting: : Still nope.

5 Likes

I like to think he was listening to this as he put together the package…

3 Likes

For me this damn toe stand alone in crossing my line of serious not fucking around, I do not feel well now, hard NOPE.

Chocolate anuses just gets a bemused chuckle from me.

Note to self: Cancel chocolate anus order to @Magdalene

:wink:

3 Likes

He’s trying to right a wrong perhaps and taking a step towards posterity.

https://bbs.boingboing.net/t/human-toe-used-in-sourtoe-cocktail-stolen-from-canadian-bar/

1 Like

Their previous itme getting a toe in the mail:

2 Likes

I hear the salt brings out the flavor! :rofl:

2 Likes