Man peddling bleach as coronavirus 'cure' wrote to Trump this week

I once sent an industrial safety instructor the MSDS for DHMO halfway through a day-long class, explaining that the crew he was teaching that day were going to a facility that had a lot of it on site.

Fortunately the class was in another state and I did this via fax. Because when he was back at the office a couple days later, he still looked like he was trying not to actually hit me.

Yes, he deserved it; yes, I had blessing from above; and no, he should not have doubled down when one of the students tried to set him straight.

9 Likes

Only the very best quacks.

4 Likes

It should be provided free of charge by the Federal government.

I’m medicating right now!

1 Like

oooooooooooh, this shows he deserved it more than anything else you might have shared.

Thank you for your service. #notallheroswearcapes

4 Likes

merkin von bankrupt is looking for its name on that sign. Its name is all it can read.

3 Likes

Thirdeded! hic

1 Like

Both of those traits also explain why I had blessing from above.

It’s sad to watch someone loose all their facilities…

Or is it horrifying?

5 Likes

Not an oxymoron.

2 Likes

I didn’t think I’d be adding many new articles to that category, especially not involving the President of the United States, just the the occasion bleach idiot.

It was the anime that supposed to be returning in 2020.

5 Likes

Let’s hope they save some clorox to disinfect the pile of shit between Trump’s ears.

3 Likes

If any of you out there are thinking that hatred of Mass Murderer Trump is just a matter of politics, try looking around you for once. The current COVID-19 death toll in the U.S. stands at 52,000. These were husbands and wives, mothers and fathers, children and cousins and friends and coworkers. 90% of these deaths could’ve been prevented with minimal competence from this country’s chief executive. Politics is arguing about who’s in power and how much money should go for what. This is life-and-fucking-death. I’m not saying Trump wants us dead – we don’t rate highly enough in his deteriorating brain even to be noticed. But when a drunk driver jumps the median and hits you head on, all you know in that last instant of existence is that someone killed you. It doesn’t matter if there were extenuating circumstances.

6 Likes

Thank god we don’t still have that idiot Obama in charge, with all his high-fallutin’ smart brain stuff going on, and being all educated and stuff! That jerk was getting in the way of the USA’s manifest destiny to actually become the movie Idiocracy, literally! Thank goodness we have a real brainiac in charge now, someone who knows how to lead through pure intuition!

5 Likes

a powerful bleach used in industrial processes such as textile manufacturing that can have fatal side-effects when drunk – is “a wonderful detox that can kill 99% of the pathogens in the body”.

well, technically he isn’t wrong…

7 Likes

Covidiocracy?

8 Likes

I’ve never heard of this bleach treatment before yesterday and I can certainly believe it is an “alt med claim” that’s been around.(A check on Wikipedia regarding chlorine dioxide confirms.)

But why does the US Library of Medicine list an ongoing study titled “Determination of the Effectiveness of Oral Chlorine Dioxide in the Treatment of COVID 19”?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Man, every time I read one of these headlines, I have to imagine that Putin’s having a really hard time getting anything done.

I mean, I’d be so pleased with myself if I were him. His investment is working out so much better than he could have ever possibly imagined. More that he could have ever dreamed in his most fantastic dreams.

At least tRump is a dream come true for someone…

Also, I thought the asshole bleaching trend had long passed. Little did I ever suspect that the assholes would be bleaching themselves… Ta Dum Tss… I’ll be here all night folks!

10 Likes

…especially in someone who had so few faculties to begin with.

2 Likes
3 Likes