Man shows gorilla photos to gorilla at zoo

[Read the post]

2 Likes

What kind of pervert has pictures of naked gorillas on his phone?

28 Likes

Gorillas like boobs too…

5 Likes

This would have been infinitely better if the guy was showing pictures of Donald Trump to an orangutan …

11 Likes

That’s rather unfair. How many orangutans have either gone bankrupt or insulted Mexicans?

8 Likes

The gorilla was just being polite

19 Likes

FUCK JUKIN MEDIA!

“Body is invalid; try to be a bit more descriptive.”

FUCK THEM WITH THE FIRES OF A MILLION FUCKING SUNS!

(WIll that do?)

5 Likes

That is an insult to the intelligence of orangutans.

1 Like

I noticed how he kept looking over at the kid, silently pleading ‘can you get him out of here please.’

4 Likes

Gorilndr™ users.

(Who are these assholes taking flash photos at a zoo, and what zoo allows that?)

8 Likes

I know right, here let me show you these artistic prints of gorillas in speedos I have.

8 Likes

Some great apes really like it when you show them a hand mirror as well. Flashy LED toys can be fun, and once an orangutan gestured/asked to see a comb being used. It’s not so much that they’re surprisingly smart, it’s that they’re a lot more like us than we like to admit.

7 Likes

I would expect male gorillas to be turned off by big boobs. Unlike humans, gorilla boobs only get big when the bearer is pregnant.

2 Likes

Ook.  

4 Likes

Between that and the surprisingly small penises, it’s no wonder they look so grumpy all the time.

3 Likes

My chemistry teacher, who was stationed in Borneo in his army days, told us there’s a legend Orangs can actually talk, but they won’t talk to us, because we’ll give them jobs and make them wear pants and so forth.

17 Likes

[quote=“anansi133, post:12, topic:65230”]Some great apes really like it when you show them a hand mirror as well.
[/quote]

Spiders like mirrors, too. Hey, there’s a spider! Hi spider! Hi! Hi!

7 Likes

Isn’t that cruelty to animals?!?

That was my thought except Gorinder…he was like swipe left, swipe right, swipe right…

1 Like

Ok, be honest. Swipe left or right?

http://imgur.com/gallery/lkREd8f

9 Likes

damn i wish i photographed that well! some people are just naturals in front of the camera.

5 Likes