Man shows gorilla photos to gorilla at zoo

Are you not entertained?

1 Like

At least one.

ā€œGiveā€ them jobsā€¦ before we could bestow such a gift on them, weā€™d have to take away their ability to meet their life needs unassisted. Like we did everywhere elseā€¦

4 Likes

Yeah, what I should have said is, ā€˜Force them to workā€™.

Weā€™re working on that.

2 Likes

I watch nature shows with my parrot, and he loves it. He is most interested in the parts about birds.

2 Likes

Hey, at least spokesape is better than organ-grinder apeā€¦ Or worse organ-donor apeā€¦

Hm. And my cat loved LOTR: The Two Towers for the bit where the orcs attack on the giant cat things (wargs?). She was notorious for ignoring the TV ā€“ yes, even during cat food commercials ā€“ so it was interesting to watch her get so absorbed in the action.

1 Like

They are observing our technology, how we use it . . . and they are waiting . . .

6 Likes

Any videos of you both watching together?

I canā€™t be the only one who looked at that and thought, ā€œdamn, weā€™re pretty much only separated from the gorillas by smart phones.ā€ I mean, look at that guyā€™s outthrust lower jaw and I swear the similarity was striking.

Maybe weā€™re only separated by dentistry?

1 Like

I thought you were going to say weā€™re only separated by a thick plexiglass windowā€¦

4 Likes

Separated by Gorilla Glassā„¢?

4 Likes

We shouldnā€™t keep our cousins in cages. End of.

1 Like

At the risk of ruining the joke, it probably thinks itā€™s another spider and is being threatening.

Yeah, itā€™s presumptuous to claim he was interested in the photos, he could have just been envious of the phone.

I thought flash photography was prohibited in places like these? Who are those idiots?

Gorilla is thinking, ā€˜damn captivityā€¦ all Iā€™ve got is this old flip-phoneā€¦ā€™

I have a great Idea, letā€™s keep intelligent animals like this one in plexiglass boxes.

How cruel