Man smears dog excrement on far-right German politician

Originally published at: Man smears dog excrement on far-right German politician | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Speaking Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

So, I guess enshittification is not always bad

19 Likes

I’m sorry Frau von Storch, I’m trying to remove the dog shit but frankly I can’t tell where you end and it begins!

20 Likes

If one were writing even a slightly tongue-in-cheek spy novel one would be hard pressed to concoct a more hackneyed villain name than Beatrix von Storch [heel click]

21 Likes

This is an escalation from the pies in my day. Let’s pie the polluting lolly has turned into let’s shit the polluting nazi.

12 Likes

Hmmm, gotta say that given her politics, I’m torn on the validity of this shitty tactic. :thinking:

12 Likes

Language like “spiritual and moral renewal of our nation” has more than a faint whiff of fascism.

“We fight with arguments; AfD-haters fight with feces,” she said. “No matter what despicable means they resort to, we will fight unwaveringly and now more decisively for the spiritual and moral renewal of our nation.”

13 Likes

Is it though?

Controversial I mean. Not that it’s optional.

20 Likes

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Weirdly so, yeah… didn’t seem controversial to my grandfather a while back, but now a days, you post about punching nazis and some people start talking about how it makes you “as bad” as the nazis!

31 Likes

I don’t think this is the worst use of dog poo.
The number of cars who whip past me at 60 in a 30 zone, at the end of my dog-walk, well, I’ve got a full bag of last-night’s dinner and a strong right arm.
So tempting to fuck up their windscreen-wipers.

So far, so restrained…

9 Likes

Nor the wurst.

6 Likes

What unseemly abuse! (To the dog shit, that is)

4 Likes

But @AdolfHitlerLover1488 might not be a nazi, then you would have punched an innocent person! /s

I don’t think ‘moderates’ and ‘centrists’ realise how far-right they appear to be.

13 Likes

0e3

20 Likes

Dad Lol GIF by ABC Network

10 Likes

Scheiße, what an asshole! (The nazi, not the other guy.)

10 Likes

First thought:

GROSS!

Next thought upon finding out it happened to a Nazi:

9 Likes

Isn’t this unfair to the poor innocent Dog Poo?

6 Likes
4 Likes

Punching a Nazi is only controversial with people who think it might be fun to march with them.

14 Likes