Man strips naked and does cannonball into Bass Pro Shop aquarium

Originally published at: Man strips naked and does cannonball into Bass Pro Shop aquarium - Boing Boing

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Nature is healing.

4 Likes

They got some big fish in those tanks. Don’t want a giant walleye with those teeth thinking that’s a little worm to chomp on…

6 Likes

Some Bass Pro Shops have live alligators. That is not the place to be pulling a stunt like that.

5 Likes

Or… this problem solves itself… :woman_shrugging:t3:

11 Likes

Aw, all we have at ours besides the fish are ducks. Though alligators aren’t native to Kansas/Missouri.

2 Likes

They aren’t, but they do have gators at the Bass Pro in Springfield. Or they did about 6 years ago when I was last there. That Bass Pro is the granddaddy of Bass Pro Shops.

5 Likes

OH that’s true. It don’t recall gators when I went, but I didn’t get to see everything. Between that and the Aquarium it was a long day!

3 Likes

One needn’t strip naked to make a big splash. PS: She never back-flipped; that’s what made her feat special.

2 Likes

The cinematography was severely lacking, but the narration was 11 out of 10. Bravo, sirs.

Wow, this feels like a family reunion or something. Bonus points if you stopped by the Precious Moments Chapel on the way in. Of course, for the most righteous among us, it was merely a stop along the road to the Great Passion Play.

@Mister44

4 Likes

IMG_7299

2 Likes

the force of will required to execute this…
or booze, still rad

1 Like

I took the kiddo to Precious Moments on the way home! It is a pretty place.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.