Man threatens to kill everyone on plane, forcing Alaska Airlines flight to return to Seattle

I didn’t read the article, but I’m going to buzz in with “What is, White Privilege!”

2 Likes

Doing this onboard a flight is a Federal crime. Shit gets real beginning when the police come on board.

2 Likes

When was this Christian terrorist radicalized? We need to do something! We should profile all white men with American sounding accents in airports! Make sure to arrest anyone this guy has ever met and is related to so we can see who talks. Waterboard them because you know these people are liars!

6 Likes

orang ketiga juga cedera

1 Like

That is the best summary of Pauline Doctrine I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

It’s a death cult – they just don’t have the save respect for human life and family that we do. Pace McNamara.

2 Likes

Perhaps the FBI and Homeland Security should infiltrate their churches. You know those radical preachers are talking up their “Rapture Jihad” from the pulpits of those crazy mega churches!

3 Likes

Yes, first he says that everyone must accept that Jesus was a black man, or everyone will die, but then he seems to say that “everyone will die who accepts…” . His messaging is a little inconsistent.

2 Likes

Thx.

Shoulda double checked. Haste makes waste.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.