Man unclogs culvert drain

Depending on the age of the kiddo, he might be giving them ideas for future fun activities by showing them this video. :smiley_cat: There was a time when my brother and I were kids, they were widening the street, and my parents said, Stay out of the mud…

5 Likes

We were playing in the concrete storm drains every evening after the construction workers had gone home. Man, that was a fun summer.

5 Likes

When I was a kid in the mid 70s, I convinced the other neighborhood kids to help me clean up an empty lot near our houses.

I did it because of a flyer that had been left at our house. Someone was offering a reward for news of people littering. I misread it, and thought we would get a reward for cleaning up the litter. I was at most 7 or 8.

When the other kids realized they weren’t getting paid, they were pissed and took it out on me.

I learned a lot that day.

I stopped at six. I figured out where the video was heading. As far as that goes, 20 minutes of watching this is better than any amount of time following Trump’s antics while the country goes down the drain.

10 Likes

This is an awful story.
I am sorry to hear it happened to a 7 or 8 year old, especially.

I hate it when I have to learn this way, and I have.
I hear you.

6 Likes

The best part was when he exposed the cover of the drain. That was grate.

10 Likes
1 Like

No culverts. Am disappoint.

truth…

1 Like

So he could do it once on camera, badly, and get a $1,000,000 check for it?

1 Like

Around that same time I sent in a form to the state of Oregon. They sent me back a membership card to the Keep Oregon Green club. I’m not sure what the point of the card really was but it was one of the first things other than money that I had to put into my blue velcro wallet. I carried that thing until the early 90’s when a girlfriend decided it was time I get a more mature wallet.

3 Likes

When Youtube starts serving you tube videos…

1 Like

Joke’s on you, I watched it at 1.75 speed after I realized it was a lie that it gets exciting at the 4 minute mark.

1 Like

There’s (almost) a society for that.

2 Likes

If our conventions were booked in the same hotel, it would end in tears.

2 Likes

When is the clown with the razor sharp teeth supposed to appear? And because that thought is in my brain while watching this, I would not stand on top of that grate.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.