Man wants to pick up his family from the zoo and will drive over anyone who tries to stop him

7 Likes

Thank you kindly.

From that article. Seems there’s more to it than just getting shot with a taser.

I’m not defending their use.

Reuters collected autopsy results for 712 of the more than 1,000 deaths it documented in police incidents where Tasers were used. Nearly all those deaths occurred since 2000, when Tasers began gaining popularity with U.S. police. A majority of the deaths involved other types of force such as batons or pepper spray.

Who the fuck let a monkey drive?

It deserved to be shot down in the street!!

6 Likes

The Department of Monkey Vehicles?

9 Likes

6a00d8341c59aa53ef0168eb4a5d03970c-500wi|nullxnull

7 Likes

My take on it is that he was trying to turn left into the zoo, but the cops at the accident site had blocked off that whole area, so he couldn’t, but didn’t know until he pulled up. Like they had blocked the left lane, and he got over there anyway, then we see the first interaction.
I’m not defending him at all, it’s assholes all the way down on this one, but that’s what it looks like to me.

4 Likes

Yeah, strong nopesauce at ‘saturation policing’ ostensibly v. drunkly driving, and what would occur but preanswering that he hasn’t had NEARLY ENOUGH to drink…

6 Likes

Now Flossy, I’ve got to correct you: more alcohol would not have helped the situation. Very dangerous when driving a car, especially in an area filled with children.

He should have gone home and THEN started drinking.

11 Likes

happy adventure time GIF

7 Likes

Hm. He’s almost at the zoo. If he can hold off past the animals you’re not supposed to tap, he can have an amazeballs convo with the police over 3 ales and complete the pickup with a helicopter booking or car or something. As opposed to having to buy the judge some of his shorts.

12 Likes

Now that sounds like a solid plan!

10 Likes

Wait, there are animals you are supposed to tap?!?

i want to go to there 30 rock GIF

10 Likes

Petting zoo, sure. Never, ever go the the heavy petting zoo.

Unless you’re into being sat on by an elephant.

What?
You lot have dirty minds.

16 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl:
A friend recently texted, knowing our COVID exposure concerns, asking if we’d be interested in joining them for an “intimate game night.”
Then quickly clarified before it got too…interesting.

13 Likes

I am completely surprised he wasn’t shot to death. Oh wait…

5 Likes

no-chris-turk

5 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

6 Likes

“I have wood for sheep”

3 Likes