Man who illegally parked gets big surprise

Fake.

3 Likes

How does that make it fake?

Unless it says the guy isnā€™t parked illegally and I canā€™t understand the language.

If itā€™s a ā€œprankā€ on someone who is parked legally, it seems like a pretty dumb prank to me.

5 Likes

I donā€™t speak Portuguese, but it looks like it was done by a TV/Youtube crew on a legitimate target. The fact that they blurred the culpritā€™s face lends credence to that.

4 Likes

Maybe, but Iā€™m still suspicious because it mustā€™ve taken a loooong time to put all those notes that neatly on the car. Iā€™d bet the driver is an actor.

Ha! I thought this looked like Brazil :slight_smile:

It looks like the handicapped sign was made beforehand on a sheet of paper, so that mustā€™ve saved some time.

!!

That cheapens the whole thing, dudden it.

Looks pretty legit. A crew came in to lay the shame on one person for parking where they shouldnā€™t.

I donā€™t speak the language. Can you explain how it is fake? Because it looks exactly the way I expected it to look from the original video.

1 Like

It has been replaced with tarring and gzipping.

That is very difficult to do. Especially when the person in parking in the disabled spot gets out and easily walks half the parking lot away to go to another store. I never say anything, but Iā€™m also going to keep on assuming that those people are just plain entitled.

Oh, the absolute best example I saw on the freeway a few months ago in L.A. It was a rather used pickup truck that had construction-type tools in the back, and it had a license plate for disabled people!

Yeah, thatā€™s a pretty good example of why not to make such judgmentsā€¦ people with disabilities canā€™t own pickups? Family members of people with disabilities canā€™t do construction work?

2 Likes

As @jnala says, thatā€™s not really a good way to judge.

Construction workers are injured a lot. My dad (Commercial and Industrial electrician of 30 years) always came home with banged up hands, a very sore back, tennis elbow, plumber elbow, bad knees, hearing loss, neck problems. Thereā€™s lots of ways to get badly hurt on a construction site, even with strict OSHA compliance.

2 Likes

Noble addition to the convo.

It would appear they were applied in sheets, based on how a whole section comes off when he rolls the window down. I suspect this was prepared and then the large sections glued to the car.

A ticket discourages one asshole.

A public shaming discourages dozens and dozens and dozens of assholes.

No. This isnā€™t parking in a loading zone.

This is douchebag getting the only sort of come uppance that works on that sort.

I, personally, park them in and make them ask me to please move. I usually mkae them wait about 20 minutes. They usually have a tantrum, make threats, and often strike my car with their fists. Waaaah. Tough guys every one of them. One guy even called the cops, who laughed at me and asked me to move. I was glad to, Iā€™d wasted an hour of the mans life, and my friend was just done with her shopping by the time I was asked to move.

Personally I support 60 day driving bans on anyone who abuses handicapped parking areas. There are special levels of hell, there really are if you think about it.

1 Like

I do speak the language, even though in this case it doesnā€™t make much of a difference. Itā€™s some sort of prank-only youtube show (which such highbrow themes as bees in an elevator and assorted diarrhea), pranking some non-handicapped handicap parker. It might be fake as in ā€œthe carā€™s owner is in on the joke and playing alongā€, which would be hard to prove or disprove, but otherwise itā€™s a real thing that really happened.

The cop should have given him tickets for littering and driving an unsafe vehicle.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.