Man who illegally parked gets big surprise

[Read the post]

9 Likes

28 Likes

Funny. :slight_smile:

Are the pranksters going to clean up all that litter, though? Or do they now deserve to get all the litter put into their homes as a retribution prank on THEM? I guess two wrongs make a right in this case. :wink:

8 Likes

Looks fake as hell. It is too well done, not something on impulse.

5 Likes

Why that poor man… Moral Myopia and Congenital Hypoconscience Syndrome are both legitimate(and widely stigmatized) handicaps! Sufferers of these conditions are frequently the subject of ‘moralist’ discrimination; and all manner of slurs, despite our best efforts to de-stigmatize these forms of ethical diversity. There’s a terribly pernicious misconception that having these conditions makes a person ‘bad’, ‘wrong’, or ‘a total prick’.

20 Likes

Definitely not on impulse. However, maybe this was a habitual thing for this guy? Or for many people in this parking spot?

Actually, now that I look, where are the handicapped spot markings?

1 Like

What’s this encoding? Did you receive the images through a third-eye vision? :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Should the pranksters be charged with littering or should the guy throwing the notes on the ground? I was going to say that if he got a parking ticket and threw that on the ground he’d still be responsible for littering, but that’s not a good comparison.

Are people who go around parking lots leaving advertisements on cars guilty of littering? I really don’t know.

1 Like

It looks to me like the black square under the circle-E on the white sign above his car.

we must put an end to this rampant jerk-shaming.

8 Likes

The way the guy nearly gets into an accident pulling out suggests to me that he was not a shill. Or at least not a witting shill.

3 Likes

This reminds me of the forgotten practice of tarring and feathering.

4 Likes

One of my favorite Joan CornellĂ  pieces:

Also: I think that I recall seeing that people parking in handicap spots is a BIG problem in Brasil.

10 Likes

How long was that guy parked there? It’d take hours to put that many post-its on a car, wouldn’t it? Even with a team of people doing the work? And where did the enormous number of blue and white post-its come from?

7 Likes

Just a reminder - if a car with a disabled placard uses a disabled space but the driver doesn’t appear disabled in the slightest, don’t get up in arms or assume they’re scamming or illegally using their family-member’s placard. So many serious disabilities are not immediately visible, and those misconceived confrontations make them even worse. (I assume in this case there was no placard, or that this is secretly a staged video intended to go viral, but wanted to add a note of caution or Don’t Try This At Home either way :smile: )

9 Likes

And some people have worked really really hard to hide their disability so as to live a “normal” life.
Though why you’d want to hide such a cool artificial leg is beyond me! That things cool!!

8 Likes

A ticket would have been sufficient.

Who will shame the shamers?

3 Likes

When he takes the post-its off the window, it looks like they were first applied to a larger piece of paper, and that paper was then put on the car. So, I think this was done in preparation for someone parking there, yet who knows. :slight_smile: Would be fun to hear from the folks that did the prank.

5 Likes

The pranksters are probably working with the guy, who was in on it from the beginning.

This had to be a stunt of some kind. No one has that many blue and white post it notes, nor do they have the time it would take to do that to the car.

1 Like