Man who repeatedly lied to the American people will be dancing on TV

If Spicer hangs himself backstage, I will become a devoted watcher of the show.

3 Likes

This is nothing new. Albert Speer sat in for Paul Lynde as the center square for most of a season, and we all remember how funny Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf was when he was on Celebrity Wheel of Fortune.

5 Likes

As many as cause or worsen traffic by rubbernecking at car accidents.

I hope that’s step 8.

Step 5 is Appear in court and lie (accidentally or intentionally) to the judge.
Step 6 is Get convicted of your original charge and/or perjury.
Step 7 is Serve your full prison sentence. Do not pass Go, do not collect a presidental pardon.

9 Likes

This should surprise no one.
He’s already proven that he has no dignity.

6 Likes

The poor Onion. The satire industry officially died this week.

14 Likes

Cool cool cool. I’m definitely not screaming on the inside. I’m definitely okay with him not going to federal prison for his involvement in a massive campaign to obstruct the justice department, and I’m perfectly fine with seeing him dance on a game show while the world burns. Yep yep yep! Perfectly fine :neutral_face:

9 Likes

Seriously, (un)fuck that dude. (I feel like this should be the only response every time his name comes up.)

11 Likes

treason + time = Dancing with the Stars?

7 Likes

Complicit

3 Likes

After Tom DeLay and Rick Perry, this announcement should really surprise no one at all.

5 Likes

who is the star he’ll dance with?

3 Likes

It’ll probably a catgirl

2 Likes

Sean Who???

How about filling a remote island (no, not Greenland) with all former members of this administration. Heck, add all current ones… and then wait for sea level to rise. That show I would pay to watch.

3 Likes

He’s gotta have a partner; who’d even touch this guy?

1 Like

I do remember Hitler on Ice

5 Likes

Why torture the good folks of Greenland?

3 Likes

He has prior work experience dancing around the truth. But I can’t imagine how much they would have to pay the truth to dance with this bag of lies.

9 Likes

Well, proof that if there is a god he/she/it/they are not omni-benevolent.

(Wouldn’t surprise me in the least)

7 Likes
5 Likes