The disgraced renowned liar reduced to dancing on reality tv is the real victim here

Originally published at: The disgraced renowned liar reduced to dancing on reality tv is the real victim here | Boing Boing

11 Likes

The only correct Spicey response:
matt groening GIF

29 Likes

13 Likes

28 Likes

Mediocre male moans about a woman who gets credit for performing better at a job than he did. Quelle surprise. :roll_eyes:

57 Likes

I definitely have seen this phenomenon before.

26 Likes

“Quelle” - to pacify. Learned a new word today. Thanks!

6 Likes

You (probably) also learned the word surprise.

Because in this fixed phrase it’s the French word surprise and not the English word surprise.

18 Likes

I believe she is using “quelle” (French), not “quell” (English).

My husband and I use that phrase regularly.

I see @Doctor_Faustus got there first. :wink:

18 Likes

Go to Google Translate instead of a dictionary.

3 Likes

Never forget that Spicer’s opening act on the world stage was to try to convince everyone that there were more people in attendance at the event pictured on the right than the event pictured on the left.

And then his credibility went downhill from there.

38 Likes

download (24)

4 Likes

“I’m not sure what Jen has done to deserve this [positive response]”

Gee, um, not lie? Notably unlike you? (And Ari, also a dishonest little dirtbag. No wonder you liked him.) Yeah, gosh, it’s funny how we give people credit for doing their job with integrity and competence when the people who held that job over the previous four years did it so obviously with neither…

11 Likes

What a surprise!

4 Likes

My book… what i wrote in my book… and in my book… in chapter x and y of my book… WE GET IT

3 Likes

Tough questions? From Doocy?

Pee Wee Reaction GIF

13 Likes

douchesnozzle…

1 Like

In his other job, he was replaced by a machine.

6 Likes

Excellent headline. I knew who it was without clicking into it.

10 Likes

Sad day indeed. Before I read this I didn’t even know he was on a reality dance show, nor did I want to know such a thing. Now I know that while he may not be the worst dancer on the planet, he certainly ranks up there. Milquetoast Spice.

1 Like