The disgraced renowned liar reduced to dancing on reality tv is the real victim here

How do I give this more hearts?

Sean Spicer interviewed on Newsmax. . . well, what exactly did you expect.

“Everything is so unfair!”

1 Like

Indeed I did.

Sean Spicer interviewed on Newsmax… What’s next? On Sean Spicer’s show on Newsmax, he shows a clip of Sean Spicer being interviewed on Newsmax?

Plus… National Report. Only Newsmax would create a name for a show that is predated by a satirical Onion-type website of the same name:

And, the reason for buying the book? Because the holidays are coming up and:

"We all have that crazy uncle that's gonna show up and debate policy with you. You need to read the book right now so you have the facts to fight back"

I love the projection. We’re not the crazy uncles! You’re the crazy uncles!

4 Likes

spicy still sad he got cancel cultured by potus

Translation: “We all have that relative who turns up having actually researched and understood (or sometimes to the point of having a degree or profession in the field) the complexities of the situation and the relative drawbacks and benefits of various approaches to solving the problems, and is willing to have a dialogue about them. You need to read the book right now so you can memorise the GQP/Fox/Breitbart talking points to shut them down faster than Ben Shapiro debating a 16 year old!”

3 Likes

That was hilarious. Although I sincerely hope that guy didn’t vomit at the end, because that would make the pain about 100 times worse.

I knew right away which camp he was from, but with so many disgraced liars to choose from I had to RTFA.

1 Like

A diseased version of Reality, that is…
This is almost as jarring as knowing that Woz was on that show a few years ago.
At least Woz did something useful with his life, beforehand.
All Spicey needs is a red nose & big floppy shoes to complete that clown costume.
Or is he supposed to be Big Bird & the head fell off?

Ugh - these Republicans and their constant demands for attention. Can someone get him a participation trophy?

1 Like

Okay, it’s some sort of magic trick, right? Or medicine?

I mean, how does he say all that with a straight face?

Wow, the press scolding the press for not making politicians accountable. It’s black kettles all the way down.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.