Man who repeatedly lied to the American people will be dancing on TV

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/21/man-who-repeatedly-lied-to-the.html

4 Likes

“The fault, dear Spicer, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves, that we are underlings.”

7 Likes

I already do not watch DWTS, and so now I’ll be HARD not watching it? I hope this will be Spicer’s last hurrah before we never hear from him again.

8 Likes

C5oYu8DU0AA_ftZ

Dance Rabbit, Dance.

May the floor be slick and the carrots tainted.

16 Likes

Remember folks, tragedy + time = comedy.

6 Likes

Yet another proof that there is no God.

4 Likes

Sometimes I feel like I live in a bad parody of reality.
You really can´t make this shit up, even if you snort up the annual coke production of Columbia.

11 Likes

TV execs are so out of touch. Nobody wants to see this, they want to see Spicey in jail stripes and a clown wig.

6 Likes

You know, rather than stopping the revolving door between the banks or defense contractors and the government, this administration has opened a new revolving door between the government and reality TV.

20 Likes

Will someone be shooting at his feet? I would watch that.

“Dance! You varmint!”

14 Likes

Sean Spicer is a poor substitute.

melissa-mccarthy-sean-spicer-snl-saturday-night-live

18 Likes

17 Likes

And they said there was nowhere left to go for DWTS after Tom DeLay…

5 Likes

source%20(1)

26 Likes

All part of the normalization process.

Step 1 was that unfortunate appearance on the Emmys where he was allowed to mock Melissa McCarthy’s mocking of him on SNL.

(Anthony Scaramucci is on Step 10.)

20 Likes

If he slips on the dance floor and breaks his spine I’ll be sure to wait a respectful 0.01 seconds before laughing my ass off.

14 Likes

Buzz Aldrin was my favorite contestant of all time!

2 Likes

Wow… I wonder how many people will actually “want” to see this dude for entertainment.

1 Like

Step 1: You assist in undermining a 240+ year old democracy and happily spew lies of a wannabe dictator.
Step 2: Get agent.
Step 3: Get a gig at the Grammies (?) and make fun of yourself assisting in undermining a 240+ year old democracy by happily spewing lies of a wannabe dictator.
Step 4: Dance with the Stars

I hope step 5 involves destitution and a gutter.

13 Likes

Or spontaneous human combustion in front of an audience of millions. But I realize that’s a long shot. Maybe if they turned up the lights a bit?

7 Likes