Man who went viral for destroying beer arrested for public exposure

Originally published at: Man who went viral for destroying beer arrested for public exposure | Boing Boing

2 Likes

I hope he received additional charges for the chain wallet.

10 Likes

The important thing is those poor innocent cans of beer learned a lesson.

11 Likes

Cain is currently being held on a $1500 bond

The guy can’t stump up $1500 to get out of pokey? This just gets sadder and more desperate; worked up in to an irrational state by the alt-right, and he’s so far down the economic ladder, that he’ll stay locked up. I know there are lots of people in economic straits who don’t engage in anti-social behaviour; but I feel Tucker Carlson should be cited as an accomplice.

8 Likes

The unfortunate thing is, it’s working.

AB is actively trying to polish its patriot image and it’s going to be a long time before AB gives support to anyone these nuts don’t like.

3 Likes

Eh, I think they’ll probably keep marketing beer to whichever demographics are willing to drink the stuff.

15 Likes

Yep. I’m not their target audience, because I find bud and bud light to be like sex in a canoe, and prefer beers that I can’t see through. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Maybe it means he exposed himself to at least or more than 16 people?

2 Likes

Being a certain age I just assumed “=>16” was meant to be ASCII art.

7 Likes

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised at police failing to use simple math notation correctly

3 Likes

Typically, the arrestee only has to post 10% of the bond amount to get out of jail. He can’t cough up $150, and that is pretty sad.

Yikes! :cry:

1 Like

I wonder how that’ll affect his congressional race.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.