Marjorie Taylor Greene mocks Lindsey Graham with fake photo of Senator enjoying Bud Light

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene mocks Lindsey Graham with fake photo of Senator enjoying Bud Light | Boing Boing

6 Likes

What an obnoxious idiot.
But then, when Obnoxious Idiot is your brand, there’s zero risk. Said something obnoxious that got dinged for being idiotic? Just follow it right up with something more obnoxious! Winning!

Don’t expect shameless people to be shamed. They’re incapable.

20 Likes

I’ll bet someone else bought that beer for Sen. Huckleberry LG Freeloader. Not that EmptyG would call the sell-out on that count.

8 Likes

The real question is if LG will start to feel the leopard breathing down his neck?

8 Likes

Jesus Christ. I am not a big beer drinker, but isn’t this level of foam cause enough to make fun of him?

14 Likes

a swing and a miss, marge

4 Likes

6 Likes

Correct - in some places that kind of pour will get you incarcerated. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

She couldn’t even be bothered to make a nice MidJourney fake either. Slacker

5 Likes

I was going to make a comment about that massive, frothy, empty white head; but I was referring to Graham rather than the beer.

18 Likes

In Ancient Babylon, if you sold it as an actual full beer, that’d get you executed.

5 Likes

Did he pour it himself or something?

I don’t even drink beer and I’m sure I could do a better pour than that.

6 Likes

“for any member of Congress to suggest it’s okay to back a criminal for POTUS because you agree with the cause is terribly irresponsible! And puts America in serious danger.” there fixed it for ya

If you could make it there, you could make it anywhere in the Ancient World.

3 Likes

I certainly HOPE that he poured it. Because the alternative is that the regular bartender did a really crappy job.

2 Likes

Bartender could just hate him.

9 Likes

It bears repeatin’…

Let. Them. Fight.

(Although really, in this case, a watered down imitation of a thing that’s well made but also not that good is on brand for Graham).

4 Likes

I’m sure they would make an exception if it was given to a Republican.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.