Man whose penis "just dropped off onto the floor” grew a new one his arm 

Came here for the King Missile song, was not disappointed.

11 Likes

Careful. Worrying about your penis falling off is the leading cause of penises falling off.

8 Likes

That sounds like a fallacy.

6 Likes

No need to be a dick about it.

7 Likes

Maybe a stiff interpretation of a fallacy?

4 Likes

This whole topic needs to go sit in the corner and think about what it did

9 Likes

Sorry. Didn’t mean to go off half-cocked.

It’s hard to think otherwise.

You are right.
Time to get a firm grip on reality.

3 Likes

I sphincter might be right.

2 Likes

It’s all real!

1 Like

The real Malcolm MacDonald stood on my foot in the Milburn Stand in 2005. I didn’t notice anything drop off, but he was a bit of a dick about it.

I’m relieved to hear it just dropped off onto the floor.

Having my penis drop off and roll into a sidewalk grating is my worst nightmare.

2 Likes

Arguably, that’s a better place for it.

You could discreetly pee out the window of the bus for example. Something that I can attest is quite difficult with the conventional arrangement. I mean, it can be done. Just not discreetly.

4 Likes

crosslink to:

?

2 Likes

It’s The Sun, so, that kind of bullshit. They pretty much invented the ‘tradition’ of female breasts on page 3, but a medically interesting story about a penis needs to be blurred. Tells you everything you need to know about this particular faction of the Murdoch newsarama.

5 Likes

FTFY.

Ah, you beat me to it.

(No pun intended.)

Although he may no longer be able to bare arms he is still permitted to carry a concealed weapon. Dichotomy?

I’ve also noticed that combat videos out of Ukraine also carry the Sun logo more often than not. And they’re not blurred, either.

I suggest they don’t try to grow that new colon on the opposite arm. The temptation would be too great.

Also, it would mean his entire torso would then be his “taint.”

1 Like

No penile videos coming out of Ukraine, I guess. Violence / war are fine. Smut is fine. Actual penises are beyond the pale for Sun readers.

(Still, it seems the US public is so squeamish a nipple has to be censored and apologised for, so a penis stands no chance. Unless it is carrying a gun, I guess.) /s

1 Like