Man with gun who filmed himself attacking people says "he didn't mean it." It's just a prank!

Yeah I don’t get why anyone is indulging his sociopathic fantasy at all.

If a dude films himself breaking into houses then he is breaking and entering. If he films himself assaulting people while armed then it is assault.

It doesn’t really matter that much if the criminal thinks they committed a crime or not. His choice to record and broadcast evidence of himself assaulting people while armed with a gun just means he is a particularly stupid criminal, but it sure does not suggest innocence.

15 Likes

I watched the video. It wasn’t a prank. It was an assault. He is a dangerous professional asshole. Texas’s open carry without license and stand your ground law are just waiting for this guy. Also the gun in his front pocket, the victim can turn around, pull it by chance and shoot him death. There is no word to describe the stupidity of this Darwin award recipient. I hope he has life insurance. He or his family will need it.

4 Likes

“doing a tik tok”? come on, the tik toks i have seen are nothing like this. they are people singing musicals, or dumping seemingly random things into an aluminum pan, baking it and calling it “a delicious easy dinner” and stuff like that. THAT’S how you do a tik tok.

4 Likes

Technically, anything you film on TikTok is “doing a TikTok.”

And all manner of crimes have been filmed that way, from assaults to people going into strangers houses, to contaminating food, to vandalism.

Can’t wait for someone to rob a bank to either Diamond and Super Moves and later in court claim they were “doing a TikTok”.

4 Likes

“Is no one teaching kids what pranks are??”

Yes. Social media is teaching kids what pranks are. A prank is anything that gets clicks.

But crime is crime, and should be punished as such. But we live in a world where crime is condoned and monetized and forgiven, even by authority. There used to be a law about profiting from crimes, but it doesn’t seem to be enforced anymore.

6 Likes

Sounds like a solid way to end up being shot to death. He should find a new way to express his assholery.

1 Like

Oh yeah, and in that case the “prankster” survived being shot, while learning NOTHING from the encounter. He still thinks it’s funny AF for a 6’4" dude with a camera posse to go around harassing, haranguing, and threatening random victims. I’m ashamed of what I wish on him.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.