Man with no free hands rings doorbell

There’s always that one hold-out tho

1835459-madonna-Rotterdam-07241990-617-600

5 Likes

You bastard!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay. Now we’re just getting silly…

*lolz

I knew someone would bring up the infamous cone bra.

What Madonna once did for mere shock value doesn’t count when it comes to everyday wear.

5 Likes

Hehehehe!

4 Likes

:eggplant: hehehe :eggplant:

2 Likes

Instead he used his head.

(Or part of it, anyway.)

Yeah, no. I know you’re kidding but… there are a lot of things that people touch with their hands that I would never, NEVER touch with my nose. Toilet flush handles, shopping cart handles, door bells, door knobs…

As I said, I’d be more understanding if he were carrying a precarious stack of heavy boxes that could tip at any time. But it’s like, two small valises. He even puts one down while he’s getting the other out of the car. Just… just… set it down again, dude! It’s frigging disgusting!

There’s a story I heard many years ago about two composers who got in a competition; challenging each other to write a piece the other couldn’t play. The first composer offered a composition with all sorts of keyboard pyrotechnics, a truly difficult piece, but composer #2 played it perfectly and then whipped out his own offering. It had the left hand fully occupied playing at the far left of the keyboard and the right hand fully occupied at the right end of the keyboard when notes in the middle of the keyboard appeared on the manuscript. #1 looked at it and said "this is ridiculous; no one can play it whereupon #2 sat down at the keyboard and proceeded to play it, dipping his head down to play the middle notes with his famously long nose.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.