Man, woman and dog bolt from airplane using emergency slide

Well god knows I’d certainly freak out if I suddenly realized my flight wasn’t on a real airplane!

4 Likes

PTSD is no joke. Strange that playing tetris shortly after the trama has such a profound effect in preventing long term symptoms. Reefer is also shown to be effective for those who suffer from PTSD. Also therapy animals work, but not well enough in this case :confused:

2 Likes

I’d add to that that there are sometimes circumstances that virtually demand air travel.

Elderly relative on death bed, and plane flight is the only way to get there in time to say goodbye to the person you know and not a cold corpse? Etc…

Not saying that this wasn’t just a really bad decision by someone who thought they could handle routine travel, and couldn’t due to PTSD, but it may as likely be a situation where someone who knew they’d have trouble dealing with it felt that they had little choice in the matter.

3 Likes

It is hard to say there was no bias in charging these people when nobody in the current administration has been charged.

That reminds me of this story about a disgruntled flight attendant who dealt with a bit too much crap from a passenger, grabbed a beer, noped out of the plane, fled the scene, and later got arrested.

1 Like

At a minimum I hope the airline bills him for the cost of receritfying that slide and the cost of fuel, salaries etc.
Unless he walked to the airport, he was sitting down in the car, bus or train he used to get there. I suspect alcohol was involved, hope they test him.

Yes, I have compassion if there’s a genuine issue here but that does not remove his responsibility for his actions if he goes out in public.

He broke it, he needs to pay for it basically. A mater of personal honor if nothing else.

2 Likes

At least the dog was overjoyed to see them again. Wonder how they are going to get home?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.