Man's excuse for groping woman on plane flight: Trump "says it's OK"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/23/mans-excuse-for-groping-woma.html

5 Likes

Well, that was only a matter of time…so.

25 Likes

You got it wrong dude. The President said you need to grab them by the pussy, not the breast. You’re going to jail for not being able to follow even simple directions.

Also because that was an insane excuse and you are a sexual predator.

You also need to listen to the rest of his speech where the explains that you also have to be rich for it to work, because nobody is going to say no to a guy with a lot of money. That was his entire point, that the rich don’t have to care about the law because they are rich. It’s his life philosophy.

27 Likes

tumblr_ph0bbaY24t1w3u03zo2_540

25 Likes

tumblr_pf9jj6pqw21qjb4auo1_540

17 Likes

Ew, buttplug? Ugh, I thought the Manson one was bad.

4 Likes

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it.”
Bruce Michael Alexander, you are not a star.

4 Likes

I guess the good news is that he ended up in a police car. I guess.

7 Likes

Something tells me that the ‘Trump defense’ doesn’t actually carry a great deal of weight in a court of law.

Yet.

3 Likes

His response is even more Trumpian/OJian — he denied it, and said that later in the police car.

2 Likes

Why not? You can’t fault the guy’s logic.

And even if you were, you’re still committing assault.

9 Likes

Well, past US presidents have also said that it’s fine to kidnap foreign nationals and torture them for extended periods, overthrow other people’s governments, or rain down high explosive on major cities … but when I tried it, I got in a whole heap of trouble.

So I’ve learned my lesson. I’m holding out for something a little more definitive than just ‘the president says it’s OK’ before I do anything in future.

12 Likes

If the President does it, it’s not illegal.

– Richard Nixon

11 Likes

Similar to the Soros bombing attempt, my only surprise is that this took so long to show up. These assholes think that Trump is actually speaking to them and for them, and that his words actually carry weight. BTW, dude, he will NOT pay your legal bills. Just FYI.

5 Likes

He moved on her like a bitch.

Just a note, it’s not okay when stars do it, either. It’s never okay.

9 Likes
  1. Dust off that old meme:

1. Brucey baby forgot the part about being rich and powerful in order to avoid consequences. (It’s still wrong, but they are more likely to get away with it.)

2. Bruce is from Tampa. Florida strike again.

3. FYI - mugshot -

2 Likes

This is what we got. Millions of people voted him into office knowing what kind of a dick he was. I’m not surprised there are so many other dicks in the U.S.

1 Like

…which is what the cops did to him then.